RESERVA TU PLAZA
Niños Y Jóvenes
PRUEBA DE NIVEL
Please remember that your manager must agree any holiday dates before you complete a form.
Why is the HR department sending this email?
to ask staff for some information
to explain how something is done
to tell managers about a problem
Agent required for nationwide distribution. Some experience in food retail an advantage. Refrigerated van provided.
Finefoods requires an agent to:
own a suitable vehicle for delivery.
be a specialist in food distribution.
deliver goods all over the country.
Staff wishing to enrol for the Accounts course should contact Jane Fellows, who needs to know numbers.
Staff should tell Jane Fellows
how many people have enrolled for the course.
if they are interested in doing the course.
which of the courses they have decided to do.
Phone Neil Smith at our showroom for a free quotation, or to arrange a visit from our representative.
Contact Neil Smith if you want to
obtain information about the company’s prices.
arrange a visit to the showroom.
speak to a representative about special offers.
5. You suspect that your customers aren’t as happy as they once were. First, existing customers seem to be ______________ you for the competition almost as fast as you can get new ones.
6. It's important to see things through their eyes. You can ______________ your service for yourself, or watch your customers using it.
7. Whichever way you choose, the objective is to identify the ___________ on which customers will form their judgement of your service, so you can frame your questions accordingly.
8. It would be foolish to think you could know all of those questions, let alone their answers, at the _____________ .
9. But your reputation is at ___________ if you fail to deliver.
10. And remember that it’s a __________ target: today’s satisfied customer is tomorrow’s bored one.
11. A service level that __________ the button today may be considered downright sloppy in six months’ time, such is the pace of change.
12. We attribute our success to the dedication and expertise of our workforce, which _________ from six apprentices to permanent employees who are highly qualified and experienced.
13. Reid actively ___________ employees to progress through the company, and many of the current surveyors and site managers launched their careers on the Reid workshop floor.
14. Quality is at the forefront of Reid’s philosophy and each new project, whatever its size, is ________ with the same dedication and completed to the highest quality standards.
15. At present, Reid is ___________ in the refurbishment of a major concert hall in London, with particular responsibility for the stage and acoustic panels.
16.This is our largest project to date, and is expected to be completed within __________ and on schedule.
17. Reid’s varied project ___________ includes numerous blue chip companies, such as the BBC and Shell.
18. Perhaps one of our most prestigious projects was restoration work we carried ____________ at Windsor Castle.
19. Unlike a number of its competitors, which are currently _______________ at a loss, OFC has reported its most successful year ever, mainly due to a major new contract early in the year.
20. A key factor in the company’s success has been its wish to create a highly skilled and motivated workforce, as highlighted in its mission _______________ .
21. One of Stewart Green’s first actions on becoming the new Managing Director last year was to ____________ his employees’ training needs.
22. He then established a training programme to enable all staff to work towards nationally ____________ qualifications.
23. Stewart said that motivating his staff was very important for him, adding, ‘As well as making sure employees have ___________ to training and good working conditions
24. I’ve tried to ensure that staff at all _________ of the company are fully informed about the activities of the co-operative and are made to feel part of a unique organisation.’
25. The future of the company is _____________ good. Having invested in both training and new facilities, this co-operative is now a major supplier of premium products, not just in the UK, but throughout Europe.
© COPYRIGHT 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
RESERVA TU PLAZA
Niños Y Jóvenes